Cable Networking Specialist – Volunteer Role
Solar Brokers Canada is one of the largest solar providers in Canada and the first residential solar brokerage in the country. Since its founding in 2012, the company has experienced revenue growth of over 8900%. To date, the company has brokered over 30 megawatts of residential solar in Ontario. Based in Toronto, Solar Brokers Canada, and its affiliate Green Lion Eco Group, a solar engineering and project management company, oversee a staff of over 200 industry-leading professionals. Through proprietary tools, including state of the art project management and customer relationship management software and lead-generating interactive digital display kiosks, Solar Brokers Canada is redefining how consumers adopt residential solar.
As a Network Cabling Specialist, you will install and maintain low-voltage communication distribution systems and/or other signal sources. These systems comprise the physical architecture that supports voice, video and data transmissions within commercial office complexes. Develop expertise working with and testing various types of network hardware including cabling, cable connectors, cable meters, hubs, bridges, and routers.
What Makes You a Right Fit?
- You are a smart self-starter that is passionate about the environment and making our world a better place
- You are a team player with an outgoing personality that enjoys working with technology
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and drive
- You are disciplined and self-motivated, with a willingness to learn
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a diverse, rewarding and dynamic industry.
Our supportive and encouraging team offers you the ideal environment to work collaboratively in a team, with tons of opportunities for professional and personal development at our growing organization!
What’s it like on the Solar Brokers Canada Team?
- Opportunity for extensive training and guidance with personal/ professional development
- Flexible schedule/ hours
- Subway accessible
- Weekly lunches & company events!
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Excellent trouble shooting and technical skills
– Energetic and self-motivated
– High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Please send all resumes to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org