Certified Energy Auditor
Solar Brokers Canada
Are you a Certified Energy Auditor/Consultant?
Want to start a rewarding career with the opportunity to grow with the industry’s fastest growing solar company?
Green Lion Eco Group is the industry-leading Project Management and Quality Assurance provider in North America that specializes in both residential and commercial solar installations. Green Lion is partnered with the industry’s top contractors and distributors to provide the end user with the highest quality customer service and guaranteed satisfaction with their solar projects. We take great pride in our ability to act with honesty and transparency with our valued customers and provide a service that is unparalleled in the industry.
We are looking for high-energy go-getter Residential Energy Auditors to join our sales team! Our Certified Energy Auditors are our face of the company. They are responsible for completing energy efficiency tests on homes, educating homeowners about efficient energy usage, and providing economic solutions while leveraging instant utility incentives.
- Analyze energy consumption for residential customers
- Educate users on energy-use habits and potentials for consumption and cost reduction
- Prepare cost estimates for potential retrofits
- Identify and prioritize energy saving improvements
- Prepare audit reports containing energy analysis results
- Evaluate insulation levels and condition of HVAC and duct systems
- Possess Certified Energy Auditor certification
- Prior residential auditing experience
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good computer skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office software
- Technical aptitude, with some knowledge of construction concepts, building science, and energy efficiency retrofit approaches, along with an eagerness to continuously develop new skills
- Minimum of 2-year technical degree or equivalent experience required
- Certified Energy Auditor certification
- 5+ years of construction-related or in home sales experience preferred
- 1+ years of residential energy efficiency experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org