Want to start a rewarding career with the opportunity to grow with the industry’s fastest growing solar company?
Solar Brokers Canada is one of the largest solar providers in Canada and the first residential solar brokerage in the country. Since its founding in 2012, the company has experienced revenue growth of over 8900%. To date, the company has brokered over 30 megawatts of residential solar in Ontario. Based in Toronto, Solar Brokers Canada, and its affiliate Green Lion Eco Group, a solar engineering and project management company, oversee a staff of over 200 industry-leading professionals. Through proprietary tools, including state of the art project management and customer relationship management software and lead-generating interactive digital display kiosks, Solar Brokers Canada is redefining how consumers adopt residential solar.
About the role: Reporting to the CEO / Co-Founder, the Executive Assistant is a professional level position who provides services crucial to the mission of the organization and the day to day operation of the CEO’s office and the Senior Leadership Team. Duties will include a wide range of executive level support ranging from: coordination of information flow, ensuring accurate and timely delivery of senior level administrative services, in addition to a variety of tasks and analysis related to strategic projects and key initiatives in business development, marketing and sales areas. Working closely with the Finance, Sales, Field Operations, and the Technical Organization will be essential to ensure alignment of objectives and milestones. This is a full-time exempt position based in our Toronto office.
- A self-starter who can confront challenges and problem-solve on the fly
- Create order from chaos
- Have a knowledge of, and interest in the environment, sales, and marketing
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Are an expert multi-tasker who always stays cool under pressure
- Care deeply about the quality of your work
- Possess quick wit and the humility to do what’s asked of you (if it’s safe and legal, of course!)
- Prioritizes queries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts with little guidance; makes judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements
- Maintains confidentiality and uses a high degree of discretion
- Identifies new business opportunities within the Solar Industry, Manage and foster relationships with key clients (consultative sales approach)
- Assists in development of strategic sales plans/selling and marketing tools to attract and retain key customers
- You should be ambitious, hard-working, able to work long hours, proactive, and feel comfortable wearing multiple hats
- Proactively coordinating day-to-day logistics and provide support to busy executive
- Create high-quality materials for meetings and pitches, including proposals and presentations, complete with research and custom templates
- Ability to assist with sound operations management
- Facilitate communication across senior leaders at the company
- Plan and execute special projects to completion
- Provide research support to senior executives for meetings, off-sites, and special projects
- At least 3-year experience as an executive assistant or project manager
- Proficient in use of MS office applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other web-based platforms
- Prior experience working in sales, marketing, or the environment industry would be an asset
- Bachelors in Business Commerce or Environmental Studies is considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation & Multitasking skills
What’s it like on the Solar Brokers Canada Team?
- Benefits include professional development opportunity
- Weekly office lunches
- Company events and all-inclusive sales team vacations
- Games room
- Dental / medical benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone or agency calls, please. All applications will remain confidential.
To apply for this job email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com