Junior IT Support Technician Job Posting
Passionate about technology, the environment, and professional development? Do you want to start a rewarding career with the opportunity to grow with the industry’s fastest growing company, then Solar Brokers Canada is the organization for you!
Solar Brokers Canada is a North American Renewable’s brokerage firm that facilitates residential clean energy services. Founded in 2012, the firm has rapidly grown from a two-man operation to employ more than 100 to date – with plans to double in size across multiple locations in 2017. Solar Brokers Canada head office is located downtown Toronto and is looking to add motivated candidates to our growing team!
Benefits include medical and dental benefits, strong professional development opportunity, a casual dress code and pizza every Wednesday!
Key Job Duties:
- Troubleshoot and repair computer equipment including workstations, P.C. laptop & all other associated equipment
- Setup, troubleshooting & maintenance of various operating systems & applications
- Building new systems/test new software as needed
- Configure VoIP telephone / Call Center systems and provide staff support and training (onsite/phone/email)
- Manage Google for Business accounts
- Provide troubleshooting resolution and updating/upgrading software as needed
- Keep a log of all hardware associated to employees across the organization
- Communicate with externals suppliers for the repair of equipment as needed
- Provide troubleshooting resolution and updating/upgrading of hardware to employees
- Troubleshooting any issues with our networks i.e internet, RingCentral etc.
- Manage user accounts
- Certificate or degree in Business Technology Management, Computer Science, or a degree of relevance
- No experience necessary, ideal role for recent graduates
- Knowledge of Sales Force is considered an asset
- Knowledge in managing Voice Over IP systems
- Language proficiency in HTML, Java, HTTP is considered an asset
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- The ability to thrive when given a high degree of autonomy and minimal oversight
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- A strong technical background, with genuine knowledge of and passion for technology, the internet and software
To apply for this job email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com