Project Management Coordinator
Green Lion Eco Group is the industry-leading Project Management and Quality Assurance provider in North America that specializes in both residential and commercial solar installations. Green Lion is partnered with the industry’s top contractors and distributors to provide the end user with the highest quality customer service and guaranteed satisfaction with their solar projects. We take great pride in our ability to act with honesty and transparency with our valued customers and provide a service that is unparalleled in the industry.
Benefits include medical and dental benefits, strong professional development opportunity, a casual dress code and pizza lunches every Wednesday!
Job Description: The Project Management Coordinator will manage Ontario residential solar projects from post-sale through to installation. They will coordinate with our network of partners and act as a liaison for our clients with a strong focus on customer service. Daily requirements will include scheduling, preparing and submitting applications, verifying site visit reports, determining system improvements, and answering client inquiries.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Environmental Studies, Science, or related degree
- Effective trouble-shooting and problem solving
- Ability to learn and assimilate concepts quickly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail
- Motivated self-starter
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- 1-2 years of administrative experience is considered an asset
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and/or SketchUp is considered an asset
- Experience working with Salesforce – CRM – Client Relationship Management Tools
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com