Retail Sales Agent
Solar Brokers Canada is one of the largest solar providers in Canada and the first residential solar brokerage in the country. Since its founding in 2012, the company has experienced revenue growth of over 8900%. To date, the company has brokered over 30 megawatts of residential solar in Ontario. Based in Toronto, Solar Brokers Canada, and its affiliate Green Lion Eco Group, a solar engineering and project management company, oversee a staff of over 200 industry-leading professionals. Through proprietary tools, including state of the art project management and customer relationship management software and lead-generating interactive digital display kiosks, Solar Brokers Canada is redefining how consumers adopt residential solar.
What Makes You a Right Fit?
- You are a smart self-starter that is passionate about the environment and making our world a better place
- You are a team player with an outgoing personality that enjoys working with people
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and drive
- You are disciplined and self-motivated, with a willingness to learn
Open new doors with Solar Brokers Canada!
As a Retail Sales Agent at Solar Brokers Canada you will work with a team to facilitate and educate clients across the GTA about the environmental and financial benefits of investing in Solar Energy. This is an amazing opportunity to work in a diverse, rewarding and dynamic industry.
Our supportive and encouraging team offers you the ideal environment to work collaboratively in a team, with tons of opportunities for professional and personal development at our growing organization!
What’s it like on the Solar Brokers Canada Team?
- Opportunity for extensive sales training and guidance with personal/professional development
- Conduct and engage high level conversations with potential clients
- Qualify interested clients and offer them the best solution/solar package to fit their needs
- Promotion and Managerial opportunities
- Communicate and answer client inquires
Generate client interest in Solar Brokers Canada’s services
- Educate, and inform clients about the renewable energy sector and programs being offered to them
- Provide support and answers in a friendly manner to current Solar Brokers Canada clients
- Input client information into our CRM, generate performance reports if requested
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent trouble shooting and objective handling skills
- Energetic and self-motivated
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Creative with strong negotiating skills
We’re currently recruiting for various locations across Ontario, including:
East Gwillimbury, Barrie, Vaughn, Maple, Brampton, Mississauga, Hamilton, Brantford, London, Waterloo, Ancaster, Windsor, Sarnia, Niagara Falls, Cambridge, Milton, London, Scarborough, Etobicoke, North York, York, Burlington, Toronto, Oshawa, Belleville, Whitby, Kingston, Kanata, Orleans, Nepean, Pickering, Thunder Bay, Sudbury, Sault Ste. Marie, and Cornwall.
- 1-2 years customer service or sales experience is an asset
- Full-time availability of 37.5 hours per week
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone or agency calls, please. All applications will remain confidential.
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to Hr@solarbrokerscanada.com