Salesforce Administrator & IT /VoIP Support
Solar Brokers Canada
Are you passionate about technology, the environment, and professional development? Want to start a rewarding career with the opportunity to grow with the industry’s fastest growing solar company?
Solar Brokers Canada is a North American solar energy brokerage firm that facilitates residential clean energy services. Founded in 2012, the firm has rapidly grown from a two-man operation to employ more than 60 plus to date – with plans to double in size across multiple locations in 2017. Solar Brokers Canada is looking to add motivated candidates to our growing team and our head office is located downtown Toronto.
Benefits include medical and dental benefits, strong professional development opportunity, a casual dress code and pizza lunches every Wednesday!
- Daily administration and support of SBC’s Salesforce database including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations;
- Working with management, strategic planning & analysis staff and end-users to create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, and triggers;
- Train new and existing users on how to use database applications;
- Setup, troubleshooting & maintenance of various operating systems & applications;
- Building new systems/test new software as needed;
- Configure VoIP telephone / Call Center systems and provide staff support and training (onsite/phone/email);
- Troubleshooting any issues with our networks i.e. internet, RingCentral etc.
- 1+ years of Salesforce experience, Salesforce certification preferred;
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting and supporting web applications;
- Ability to understand complex systems architecture.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field
- Ability to take a proactive approach – with strong follow-through, resourcefulness, attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand business process requirements, and provide recommendations to optimize our organizations business process
- Strong knowledge and background of Salesforce best practices
- The ability to thrive when given a high degree of autonomy and minimal oversight.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone or agency calls, please. All applications will remain confidential.
To apply for this job email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com