Solar Sales Representative
Solar Brokers Canada – Join in our Solar Revolution!
Solar Brokers Canada is one of the largest solar providers in Canada and the first residential solar brokerage in the country. Since its founding in 2012, the company has experienced revenue growth of over 8900%. To date, the company has brokered over 30 megawatts of residential solar in Ontario. Based in Toronto, Solar Brokers Canada, and its affiliate Green Lion Eco Group, a solar engineering and project management company, oversee a staff of over 200 industry-leading professionals. Through proprietary tools, including state of the art project management and customer relationship management software and lead-generating interactive digital display kiosks, Solar Brokers Canada is redefining how consumers adopt residential solar.
We’re looking to add motivated and passionate individuals to our solar family!
What Makes You a Right Fit?
- You are a smart self-starter that is passionate about the environment and making our world a better place
- You have a team player with an outgoing personality that enjoys working with people
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and drive
- You are disciplined and self-motivated, with a willingness to learn
Open new doors with Solar Brokers Canada!
As an Sales Agent at Solar Brokers Canada you will work with a team to facilitate and educate clients across the GTA about the environmental and financial benefits of investing in Solar Energy. This is an amazing opportunity to work in a diverse, rewarding and dynamic industry.
Our supportive and encouraging team offers you the ideal environment to work collaboratively in a team, with tons of opportunities for professional and personal developing at our growing organization!
What’s it like on the Solar Brokers Canada Team?
- Opportunity for extensive sales training and guidance with personal/ professional development
- Conduct and engage high level conversations with potential clients
- Qualify interested clients and offer them the best solution/solar package to fit their needs
- Promotion and Managerial opportunities
- 1-2 years customer service or sales experience is an asset
- Full-time availability of 37.5 hours per week
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year
To apply for this job email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com